Comel Retro Shoulder Bag

Wednesday, January 28, 2009



This is my second crocheted bag project that I made. It's simply made from 4 granny squares sewn together. Then I used the DC stitch at the top of the bag. It was ordered by Mr Nasrul to give as a birthday present for his girlfriend. I also made a little pom-pom ball and added it at the left side of the bag. I think they turned out great.

Size: 22cm * 12cm
It’s a perfect bag for cell phone or whatever little gadget.

Color: Pink-white Granny Square.
(Click Picture for zoom mode).


* MADE IN MALAYSIA

Material :Yarn 100% acrylic
* All item are made to order by mummy dhiacoco


 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane