Ideas: Retro chair for outdoor

Monday, April 26, 2010
I got an amazing 1970s inspired retro chair from the 2nd hand shop. With a little cleaning up and a seat cushion, the old chair become like new. It is a super cheap way to keep my outdoor warmer without spending a lot.

It is not always money that makes the difference. A style and function is very important to me. It has always feeling good whenever I can save my money, especially on something as expensive as home furniture.
Think of an ideas & concept before you go to the 2nd hand shop then you can focus on hunting for bargains. Be creative, original, and unique. Good luck.


 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane