Shop CLOSE Notice

Monday, August 2, 2010

Short notice:

Dear to all my lovely baby crochet customers & kawaii fans. I've decided to close order for a few month due to my health problem and I really need a good rest. I am so sorry for those who sent me an email before and don't get any reply from me.

For past five years, i have sold a lots of kawaii stuffs, cute beanie, pretty booties and make a friends with lot of full time crocheter all around the world.

I'm going to miss all my customers. Thank you all who visiting Pinkyfrogshop. Thanks you for your support.

I am still doing my personal project so will update it here.

With love:
Mummy Dhiacoco
 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane