Crochet Baby Bottle Cozy : Rainbow Nyek Cozy

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Hi Pinkyfrog friends.

Introduce to you ladies & gentlemen: Rainbow Nyek Baby Bottle Cozy crochet handmade. Fits a standard 4 oz. Avent baby bottle. Simple crochet project that I made for baby Zara.

I have been using Philips Avent baby bottle BPA Free since my friend open an online baby store. Support kawan-kawan business maa. Frankly I don't know anything about it, I mean BPA Free. I am sure all parents including me, want to give their babies the best and start buying this expansive BPA Free baby bottle. The issue is a Bisphenol A free (BPA-free) plastic really safe?

Back in the hippies day. I guess no one cares about BPA bla blaa. I am sure at that time I am using the cheap, no brand baby bottle or maybe share the same bottle with my sister. Tee hee! Adakah zaman sudah berubah atau selera manusia yang sudah berubah.

You may even wonder if there is anything cheap for kids nowadays. Herm! Think..think.. think.. Aha!!! My crochet craft still the same price consider the cost of craft supplies naik harga. kahaha. Pening makcik, pening. 

Tapi baby Zara punya pasal, teman beli lah..Mahal pon mahal laa. kehkeh! Tengok dia sengih suka tu snap pica with her Rainbow Nyek bottle dia, Siap meleleh air liur dia tu ha. tak dilupakan gaya style Justin Bieber hair. :) Sebenarnya tak sampai hati teman tak belikan baby Zara botol nyek mahal macam kawan-kawan yang lain. Kira gadget dia lah nih kan. Pakai sampai lunyai yek. Nanti dah besar, jangan lupa bawak mummy around the world bagi membalas jasa baik mummy beli botol mahal. :) muahaha.

Adehhh! :). Anak-anak...anak.. anak.. (Baca style mak nenek bercakap).

Nanti sambung celoteh lagi. Tee hee!. (⌒ε⌒*)


 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane