I am a Night Owl, How About You?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yup, I'm a  night owl crocheter. Crocheting @ night. I am very passionate about learning kawaii crochet. For that I always try to improve my way of making crochet and show people that crocheting can be fun and much easier than they may think. There are so many types of crochet & knit so I am never bored. Once I sit down with my hook & yarn, it's hard for me to stop.

Yes of coz, It's hard to manage the time between the family, freelance & crocheting. I have been wanting to find a way to better to manage my time & keep up to date on my blog & my freelance work. Deadlines will always be a headache, the kids, the house duties and the only way to deal with it is  by managing time efficiently. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

One of my greatest passions for past 4 years is my two daughters. I try to do my best for them today and future. Hope my girls become a better person.

My latest crochet project that I made for one of the customer. This is a "Jejak kasih" order. Order dibuat semasa umur anaknya 2 bulan. Suruh buat kasut kait dan beanie hat. Apa-apa yang cute ya!. Sekarang umur anak nya dah setahun. baru pinkyfrog siapkan ahak!!!Ya ampun. Delay dasyat betul Pinkyfrog. ٩(×̯×)۶

Cute-miut booties.
Size: 1Y (4.5").
Color: Sky Blue - Light pink.

PROUDLY MALAYSIAN. Please support local handmade products.
All item are made to order and made with lots of care by Pinkyfrog.

Nanti sambung celoteh lagi. Tee Hee!. (⌒ε⌒*).
 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane