Ideas: Craft Studio - Make Over Part 1

Monday, April 20, 2009




I found inspiration for furnishing my craft room from many different blog/ site and I am in serious need of a craft studio makeover. But my budget won't allow for a new furniture.
I bought these chairs & table at 2nd hand shop for just RM250.
Although It's a nice wood, but it looks old, First I thought I want to have a white furniture, but I decided to choose a shock pink color. Not too shock but it's really suit my others wall art and match my laptop color. So I pick up a can of paint and get to work.
As usual my daughter & my cats help me. Walla, It turn great.
 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane