Butterfly Tawashi

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's being a while since I am busy with my work & routine. Rindu making tawashi for my kitchen. Introduce to you my new Butterfly Tawashi. I love the color combination. Dhiacoco also love to wash her plate using the tawashi.

Brighten up your kitchen with
this crochet Butterfly Tawashi handmade. It's a wonderful accent to your kitchen or make a great gift for special friend.

Each item is knitted/ crocheted made with lots of care by mummy
Dhiacoco.

Color: pink-green

* PROUDLY MALAYSIAN. Please support local handmade products.

Our kitchen accessories are using a Acrylic Antibacterial Yarn. Original Pattern from Pinkyfrogshop.
 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane